Thursday, April 14, 2011

spring weather: 1.. homework: 0


It has been so gorgeous out this week that I have literally put off homework to go outside and play volleyball 24/7.  I think that's why I'm a little bit depressed today, it's slightly cold/windy and cloudy outside and I heard it was going to snow tomorrow.  Definitely puts a kink in things. This week was a full week, which was nice, but it was also difficult because as I stated above.. I wanted to be outside the entire class period.  We continued to work on shoulders on Tuesday and Thursday was all about hands.  Although difficult and sometimes frustrating I really like working on hands.  I also liked how Amy ran class today.  It was laid back and we could each work at our own pace, but knew that we had to get at least two drawings done.  One drawing from the skeleton and one from the model.  Being a ridiculously fast drawer I whipped through those, so I dabbled a little bit on trying to map out actual little bones.  Overall I felt relaxed and productive, which is a nice change of pace from being stressed and overbooked.  I feel like my drawings turned out better because of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment